Monday, August 4, 2008

Hiking Trip 2008









Brands Hiking Trip 2008
Sierra Nevadas



WE HAD THE BEST TIME!
Erik & I were both so excited for this trip and prepared for weeks for it. We wanted
to be as prepared as possible, but turns out, we had the heaviest packs and we did forget a few
things! :) But we really had a blast.

We loved the opportunity we had to spend time
with Kenny, Jeff, Jenny and their families. They were all great sports and taught
Erik & I many tricks of the back packing trade. :) We ate Mountain House for the first time,
and it was wonderful. I was able to catch a snake and a fish and with a lot of help
was able to corner a blue belly lizard.

Erik and I are looking forward to next year.
We are going to do our very best to be able to go on the hike again.
Thanks for the memories everyone!


No comments: