Sunday, February 22, 2009

Erik's Surprise Party!!













Erik is the Big 2-7!!

I decided that for Erik's birthday this year
I wanted to show him how many people love him and care about him,
and how many true friends he has.

So,
I told Erik that for his birthday I would like to take
him out to a surprise birthday dinner, just the two of us.
He took it, hook, line, and sinker! :)
Little did he know that I was busy making invites and delivering them
for two Sundays before Sacrament!

On the night of his birthday,
Heather and Craig helped me get Players, the restaurant,
ready for our little party.

We had about 14 people show up, including Grandpa and Grandma!
Erik had no clue. I made him close his eyes on the way to the
restaurant.

When we walked in the door, his face was priceless!
Everyone yelled "SURPRISE" and was he ever!
It was a great party and we had such a good time.
I think Erik had a great birthday and really felt how awesome everyone
thinks he is!
Erik is awesome! He's an amazing husband and my best friend.
He deserves it all and much more!

No comments: