Friday, March 6, 2009

A.I. Wild Card Night

What is up with American Idol?
First of all, they probably picked my least favorite people for wild card night.
With the exception of Megan Corkery and Matt Girard.
Let's not even start with Tatiana. Too frustrating.
Jasmine is good, but I think she could have picked a better song.
The judges did tell her to sing Rihanna.
I think Matt will go far, but I think it's sad that his voice has no variation.
He can only sing blues.
Anoop, Dawg. A little weirded out by him.
Megan is just awesome. Granted her dancing moves need some work.
My friend Heather suggested she should talk to Paula about that. I think I agree. :)

Anyway, just some of my A.I. thoughts.

1 comment:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I totally agree with you. I"m bugged by the lameness of idol this year and the fact that it's all for ratings. They have disreguarded the fact that it's a "TALENT" show.... I mean come on.. Anoop dog sings the same song 3 times.. yes 3 and gets told the first 2 how bad he is... then makes it to the final 13?!?!?!?!?!
It' will be interesting to see what happens next week.